Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Mobile Money Pages Brief Review

When I first started on this little affiliate marketing venture, I invested in some software called "My Mobile Money Pages."  The overall concept was really good, and there are some add-on features that are worthwhile, such as the AM Content cloner, which automatically posts new content if you are an Amazon Associate, and can also posed Flickr pictures, YouTube Videos, and articles from Yahoo Answers.  The software works great, if you have your own hosting, and buy your own domain names.  You can get some pretty decent hosting pages from SiteGround (which I use excusively), GoDaddy, HostGator, and a few others where you can get hosting for an unlimited number of domains for one monthly or annual price, no matter how many domains you have.  Domain names aren't that expensive generally (maybe between $10.00 and $15.00 per year, unless you get one that has a really high demand.).  My Mobile Money Pages also has some good tips on how to get a good quality domain name.

However, MMMP promised all the free domains you want hosted on their MMMP server, which is the one thing that I have not been satisfied with.  The domain names are actually subdomains, built off of the three domain names that MMMP has registered.  These won't rank as well with search engines such as Google, Bing, etc as opposed to a stand-alone domain name.  The other problem has been server downtime.  They promise it will be fixed, but we have been waiting close to a month now.  Maybe after this issue is resolved, it will be a better deal moving forward, I hope!!!!

Below is an example of a site a built using My Mobile Money Pages software.
http://poconofoothillstrading.com
Web Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment